Thursday, November 06, 2008

New America


Above is the new President of the US of A.
Behind him is the Man of Steel.

To US citizens, I hope you voted. I don't give a fuck who you voted for, but if you did. There are millions of people who are still without that honor, so we should take advantage of it like a drunken male/female whore at your friend's booze-filled party. To non-US citizens, uhh, sorry.
I don't think I've discussed the new url yet. After doing this for a few years, I knew I wanted to do more with this site. The new url and banner are just the beginning. I'm writing a new template right now, and will alos expand coverage on *sigh* nerdier topics like comics and movies because, well shit, I am a comic and movie nerd. You will also see a shitload more new bands and artists who I feel need a push, and since MTV and KROQ are focused on playing the same artists that suck over and over again, why not try something refreshing. Change. That's some Obama shit right there!

One more thing to add: there is a new email address to match the new blog url. ivan@blogawayla.com has a nice ring to it. Use that email addy to send what you think I and others will like. If you would like to just say hey or discuss comics and movies, my personal/pro email is located at the very bottom of the web page. Spam me and I'll DDoS attack your ass.


Bad Religion - New America

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home