Tuesday, October 06, 2009

blogging away in LA to move to Tumblr this week

So it's come to this.

I've been posting more music over at my tumblr blog than right here. I'm sorry, but aside from reading friends blogspot's I spend more time on tumblr.

Not to say tumblr is perfect, but I do get a more 'community' feel out of using it. You can 'like' and reblog other posts, and follow people, and they can openly follow you! The major downside? It gets slow and the downtimes are constant. But when it works, it looks cool.

By the way, I am no longer listed in The Hype Machine, which is with merit as I haven't updated this blog in a long time now, mainly due to several factors which I would not like to get into right now.
To the bands, groups and management who reached out --thank you and I promise to get back to you all on the new blogawayLA.com --though until the process is complete it's called:

http://blogawayla.tumblr.com
Thank you and thanks to blogger.com for four very awesome years together. I'll post one last time here when the switch is official... and I'll always leave the Blogspot blog up at blogawayla.blogspot.com

--Ivan
email: ivan at blogawayLA dot com

James - Sit Down

The Traits - Nobody Loves The Hulk

Ramin Djawadi - Driving With The Top Down

Passion Pit - Sleepy Head

The Cure - Maybe Someday

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home